Detailed logging of ssh sessions

- user at celeritystorm.com
Tue Jun 21 14:03:35 GMT 2005

Try the termlog port, do some minor source changes so it doesn't spam
the system logs. I use it to monitor shell server users, and works
wonders. Even have a shell script that creates directories according to
the current date, checks for "operation not permitted" and "permission
denied", mails the results to me, and archives the logs in the folder
(ie 21-06-2005). The only problem with this is a cat /dev/urandom can
fill a partition up, because all output is logged :)

I keep these logs in a separate partition.