mac osx disklabels

pallen at donut.ugcs.caltech.edu pallen at donut.ugcs.caltech.edu
Mon Jun 20 20:09:55 GMT 2005

Yes, and in OSX this drive has been formatted with their
idea of a UFS filesystem.  The trouble I encounter appears
to be because
1) there is no dos partition information (no slices)
2) freebsd cannot read the mac disklabel format (no
partitions)

I just want to confirm that I'm not running into any
stupidity with regards to the partition information.

Thanks for confirming that bit about HFS, but I was
already pretty certain on that account...

-Paul