DDS Tape problems

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Sun Jun 19 23:01:59 GMT 2005

How do you know it's actually writing?  Can you remove the tape and
put it in another DDS3 drive and see your files?

Are you sure your using a DDS125 tape?

Do you regularly use a cleaning cartridge on this drive?

I would also suggest you try FreeBSD 4.11 on this system - looks
like your serial ports aren't working, either.

Ted