Need help with tspc

David LeCount snailboy1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 18 05:47:21 GMT 2005

I connect to the IPv6 Internet through Freenet6, whose
program is tspc. It's supposed to set up my interfaces
and everything so I can use ipv6-over-udp. It works
the first time after rebooting my computer, but if I
have an IP change or something to that effect, it
won't work when I run it again. I'm guessing it
probably isn't clearing out the old configuration
completely, most likely the tun0 interface. It looks
like the script is running "ifconfig tun0 destroy"
which doesn't work when I run it manually, nor does
"ifconfig tun0 deletetunnel". In fact, I can't figure
out how to reset the tun0 interface at all. I think
this will likely fix it. On the other hand, the log
file says the script is completing successfully. Here
is the error in the log file:

2005/06/18 00:35:52 tspc: TunMainLoop: Error writing
to tun device