A question about dwnloading Ports

=?GB2312?B?19O6xA==?= fatcat1985 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 00:50:05 GMT 2005

I was sorry because I did not express what I wanna do. I just wanna
get the source codes in net cafe, and then, I could copy it to my
mobile harddisk, which could let me take home and install it. The
computers in net cafe is installed with Windows instead of any kinds
of unix-like OS, and it has a considerable bindwidth, which could let
me download at the speed of 1MB/s.

I could not visit any websites and urls outside China in our dormitory
because we use CERN. So, I have to copy what i need in net cafe.
What's more, I have a 40GB mobile harddisk which maybe enough for
contain the source codes or pre-compiled packages

Thanks for your reply.