gnome_upgrade.sh & Firefox

Anthony M. Agelastos iqgrande at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 23:36:06 GMT 2005

On Jun 16, 2005, at 7:45 PM, Björn König wrote:

> Hello Anthony,
>
> I suggest to try it without optimizations first. I had problems
> with many ports using -march=pentium3 or even -mtune=pentium3.
>
> Björn

Hello all,

I tried 2 separate cases... one with optimizing for i686 and one for
no cputype optimization... neither of them worked (I used the -
restart option so I didn't have to wait a day for each of these). Did
I do something wrong? Should I have restarted it from scratch? Should
I have manually cleaned Firefox? Thank you for your help.