Custom Kernel Config

Alex McGeorge Alex.McGeorge at robbinsgioia.com
Thu Jun 16 19:18:31 GMT 2005

All,

I recently tried to configure and compile my first custom Kernel. I followed the directions for this process in the FreeBSD handbook, I was able to resolve a few small bugs (enabling device miibus when I had an Ethernet card of that type) but ultimately it keeps failing and I'm not sure where the problem is. It passes /usr/sbin/config and make depend, but make fails. The error doesn't mean a whole lot to me, so I'm unfortunately ignorant on this. Because of the length I decided not to include the files in the body or as attachments, but I've provided them on the web.

http://bob.jonx.com/MYKERNEL.txt is my kernel config
http://bob.jonx.com/MYKERNEL-ERROR.txt is the error I get (sorry for the lack of line wrap)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!