Complete Port Removal Question

Tony Shadwick tshadwick at goinet.com
Thu Jun 16 16:03:49 GMT 2005

I would suggest using portmanager.  There is a method in there for
displaying "leaves", or installed packages in from the ports tree that
have no dependencies, and allow you to safely remove them.

I'd say uninstall the software you don't want to remove, then have
portmanager show you the leaves that are left, and remove the leaves.