permission for starting a bsd server!!

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Mon Jun 13 20:31:37 GMT 2005

You can certainly service as a mirror for more than a few people with
a 1MB line, and we should encourage people to do this.  You can't serve
as public mirror of course, but you should either contact an existing BSD
user group in your area or form one.  Setup a mailing list and anyone who
is using the same ISP as you can fetch the stuff from you.

Ted