Very Dissapointed

Jerry McAllister jerrymc at clunix.cl.msu.edu
Mon Jun 13 13:50:22 GMT 2005

> thanks for your TROL, TROLL, TROLL, reply
>
> Keep in mind that i started using a computer with dos 3.3 on it and have
> used Micro$oft's products since i started using computers. I know jack shit
> about Unix/Linux. All I know is that it is good. But trying to use it seem
> to be more hassle then anything else. I really would like to have used
> FreeBSD, it seems to be much faster then any MS product and more stable but
> since it would take me forever to learn i might as well stick to micro$oft.
> And plus every time i seek help i get people like you. So How am i supposed
> to learn?

This is a questions list.
You didn't ask any question.
You post was nothing but a meaningless rag on.
That is the key identifying characteristic of a troll.

If you want help, then ask for it.   Someone might actually reply
as has happened thousands of times in the past for people, including
newbies, who are interested in learning the system and getting things
working.   But, if your only interest is blathering about how you
would prefer to use Microsloth, then go do it and leave us alone!
People here are committed to real use and improvement of FreeBSD and
not trash talk (although some seem to enjoy the latter as well).  That
belongs on the advocacy list - post there and just see what they will
do with it.

> Thank anyway for replying.

You are welcome.  I hope you learn something.

////jerry