pkg_add -rf XFree86 (on 5.2-RELEASE)?

Peter Leftwich Hostmaster at Video2Video.Com
Fri Jun 10 01:30:44 GMT 2005

On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 12:01:20 -0700 (PDT), Charles Swiger <cswiger at mac.com> wrote:
> 5.2?  You would probably be happier downloading the 5.4 ISO image, and doing
> a binary upgrade which will give you a newer version of X11 in the process.
> -Chuck

Very sound advice; I now have two CD-Rs (finally!) with the 5.4-REL iso's.

I had originally abandoned my 5.2-REL HDD since the cordless mouse krunked.

Well thank you for your speedy replies, you and Mr. Kennaway, thank you!!

--
Peter Leftwich
Founder & President, Video2Video Services