portupgrade, automake14 -> automake19

Tony Shadwick tshadwick at goinet.com
Thu Jun 9 16:14:14 GMT 2005

No, I was referring to the fact that I ran portupgrade on automake14 and
it complains and says that it is deprecated and strongly encourages using
automake19 instead.  I was curious if I just deleted the automake14 port
and installed automake19 if I would be wreaking havoc on my dependencies
in other ports.