Very Dissapointed

dk dkrules dkrules7 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 9 11:36:43 GMT 2005

I am very dissappointed. I have been looking on the net for 3 days now
looking for easy setup guides or How to guides and setting up FreeBSD 5.x
with transparent proxy and firewall and there simply is no easy way
explaining to beginners how to do such a setup. No wonder that most people
still prefer microsoft products. It is much easier to setup and there is a
sh*t load of information to help you do it, But almost no usefull
information on any website about freebsd?

Not very good guys/gals.

DK