Setting Up Email Only / Very Restricted Accounts

Daniel Gerzo danger at rulez.sk
Thu Jun 9 05:14:53 GMT 2005

Hi M.,

Thursday, June 9, 2005, 12:45:48 AM, you contributed this to our collective wisdom:

> Hello,

> What is the recommended method to setup E-Mail only accounts? I
> am running a server that will host several websites and also provide
> e-mail services for many site users. What I want to do is configure
> each user to only have email access and *no* shell access / ftp
> access of any kind.

postfix+mysql+postfixadmin.

http://high5.net/postfixadmin/

check howto at:
http://postfixwiki.org/index.php?title=Virtual_Users_and_Domains_with_Courier-IMAP_and_MySQL

--
Best Regards,

 DanGer, ICQ: 261701668  | e-mail protecting at: http://www.2pu.net/
 http://danger.rulez.sk  | proxy list at:        http://www.proxy-web.com/
                         | FreeBSD - The Power to Serve!

[ "This whole party'll be for nothing if they see us." - Han Solo ]