Bootable CD with virus checking for NTFS

Brent Wiese brently at bjwcs.com
Wed Jun 8 15:44:51 GMT 2005

I've been searching around for a bootable CD that can virus fix NTFS
partitions. Obviously that means it needs to be able to mount NTFS
partitions as RW.

I've found several CD's based on Linux that will check in RO mode, but none
that will (safely anyways) in RW.

Pipe dream?

Heck, doesn't even need to be free as long as the cost is reasonable.

Just so extra emails aren't generated, I've tried:

Helix
Ultimate Boot CD (this one claims NTFS RW, but when I boot, it appears to be
RO... Haven't actually tried using on an infected system yet)
Auditor
Whoppix

Thanks!
Brent