cvs question

Denny White dennyboy at cableone.net
Wed Jun 8 03:55:26 GMT 2005

I appreciate the answer. I'm kind of up
against the wall with this thing. Can't
seem to get it. I created /usr/local/ncvs,
setenv CVSROOT /usr/local/ncvs & tried to
do what I thought would be simpler & a good
trial run on something simpler than the
whole source tree. I did a cvsup on www &
got it okay. Then I went into /usr/local/www
& did a make install. It started filling up
/root with public_html & finally stopped on
an error, saying the CVSROOT environment
setting was invalid. What am I doing wrong?