Personal Wiki without a webserver/database

Ray Seals rseals at vdsi.net
Tue Jun 7 14:33:34 GMT 2005

> Are you sure?  I believe that some are pure cgi which will work
> with lynx (with lynxcgi enabled) without a server.

Since this is for my laptop and I'm running Gnome (Mozilla and FireFox).
I decided to try Instiki from the ports.  Uses Ruby and opens up it's
own web server on port 2500.  The markup language is a little different,
but I'm finding that each type of wiki has it's own spin on the markup.
So far I've been pretty happy (1 day so far).

Ray