FreeBSD Co-location

John Pettitt jpp at cloudview.com
Sun Jun 5 21:55:11 GMT 2005

Vinicius Pavanelli Vianna wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm looking for FreeBSD co-located servers on united states or any other
>country that have good internet connections, for a secondary backup of
>data and web host for the company I work to, sorry for this OT message,
>but could any of you send me good sites where i can find this? Is
>difficult to judge well too outside of this market.

I use sonic.net - they default to Linux but will install FreeBSD if you
ask - they are competitive on price and have really good tech people
that you can actually talk to if you have a problem.
See http://www.sonic.net/sales/colo/1u/ and http://www.sonic.net/sales/colo/

John (no connection to sonic.net other than as a happy customer)