Sendmail help needed

Alexandre Vieira nullpt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 10:06:15 GMT 2005

Hello Glenn,

Thanks for your time.

Well it is actually an issue. The reports are very important for our
departments. They do not have access to see if the procedures went OK
and as consequence they can't continue to work.

If I can't get this to work with redundancy I will have to make some
kind of script to change the A record for the mailhub, in our
nameserver, when it's down so the backup mailserver can get with it's
work.

Any help on this issue is apreciated.