huh?

Garrett Cooper youshi10 at u.washington.edu
Wed Jul 27 17:21:22 GMT 2005

    Hmmm... I wonder if that was an honest question, or if it was done
to illicit email addresses in some way =\... Just a random thought.
    Probably just an IT n00b that doesn't understand the scope of "cisco
rhce msce CCNA", etc in relation to freebsd.
    *For* *NuAm*:
       What you listed in the email ("cisco rhce msce CCNA") are
certification programs not involved with FreeBSD (directly at least at
all) and this is a mailing list for questions from users for users about
FreeBSD-a complete Unix operating system, in and of itself. Hopefully
that clarifies something for you.
-Garrett