questions Xorg

zick-1 zickxell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 09:47:52 GMT 2005

Good day.

Tell how to adjust the display with the help xorgcfg?
And in what file to keep changes? Loading X of system
To be made from/etc/X11/xorg.conf. But I cannot keep
change in this file when I leave from xorgcfg.
Xorgcfg -textmode does adjustments and writes
down them in/etc/X11/xorg.conf but these adjustments do
not approach. The system is not started in general or
with works with too small frequency of the screen. When
I start xorgcfg, I choose the display with help VESA 1024*768 at 84Hz
that all it becomes normal. To me to have each time to enter in X
with the help xorgcfg and anew to adjust necessary frequency of the screen.
How to make that these adjustments were at once after an
input in X?

--
Best regards,
Sergey                         mailto:zickxell at gmail.com