FreeBSD is Very slow to load some sites

Denis R. darom at filmkern.com
Mon Jul 25 14:51:44 GMT 2005

Hey Andrew,

If you suspect it is your DNS, just put the IP address of your site in the
browser: 202.2.59.40 or 202.2.56.40 and see if the same thing happens.

But like someone else noticed, it might be page related (java etc) that
the Linux browser is having problems with.

Regards!
Denis

Freebsd seems to take a long time (up to ten minutes) to load some web
sites. When i use Linux or Windows it seems to load at normal speed. I have
installed Freebsd (same version) on another computer and it has the same
trouble. I have tried both firefox and konqueror.

The website is www.anz.com.au.