mplayer

David Shoulders dhs at bendcable.com
Sat Jul 23 04:17:19 GMT 2005

Sorry, I assumed there was a well-known problem, so I didn't give you any
specifics.  I was referring to the fact that there is no mplayer package in
<ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-4.11-release/Latest/>
(I'm running 4.11), nor in
<ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-4-stable/multimedia/>,
nor in
<ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-5.4-release/Latest/>,
etc.

The kplayer package is also missing, so I assumed there was some problem with
the build or the mplayer project.

- dhs