First post

Philip Hallstrom freebsd at philip.pjkh.com
Fri Jul 22 16:52:33 GMT 2005

> Dears,
> I'm newbie.I believe that "BSD as server & Linux as desktop".
> Now,I have a machine that i wanna install FreeBSD5.4,Slackware10.1,Debian
> Sarge & windows on it.
> Of course,I installed slackware & WinXP on it.
> Please explian me on multiboot process.
> Yours,Mohsen.

Hi -

Installing and Using FreeBSD With Other Operating Systems
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/multi-os/index.html

FYI - it helps to use a subject that is relevant to the question you're
asking.  A lot of people won't even look at this because it isn't obvious
what you want.  Something like "can I run multiple OS's on the same
computer" would be better.

Good luck!

-philip