Can't access to gmail (maybe a port problem with ipfw)

Emil Khatib fenomenoxp2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 10:47:48 GMT 2005

Hi everybody. I'm trying to access gmail from my FreeBSD box (5.4).
I'm usinf IPFW. The question is I can acces if I set ipfw to accept
all from any to any, so I know there's a port that should be opened to
access the main page of gmail. When the firewall is up (allowing only
traffic through ports 21, 80 and above 1024) I can't even acces gmail
main page (mozilla simply ignores the address I give it)

Thanks in advance for any help