(no subject)

Robert Slade bsd at bathnetworks.com
Sun Jul 17 08:13:32 GMT 2005

On Sun, 2005-07-17 at 07:22, Emmett Lawson Jr wrote:
> does it support wireless 802.11g

Emmett,

Yes, provided the hardware is supported.

>From the question, I guess you are new to FreeBSD etc so some tips:

Read the documentation on the web site, in this case you could have
easily got the answer from the supported hardware list. The handbook is
fairly comprehensive too. You are more likely to get an answer if you
have tied to help yourself first.

Please don't forget the subject. There is a lot of traffic on this list
and mails with no subject my get ignored.

That said, the people here are quite helpful. Have fun.

Rob