Using Multiple Internet Connections with FreeBSD

John Barbieri tenpin784 at metrocast.net
Thu Jul 14 17:20:01 GMT 2005

Thanks for the reply, but this isnt exactly what I was looking for.

This one is used to force packets out to a specific network depending on
the destination IP address and such.

I was looking for something that would allow for both rundunancy and
speed increase, similar to PPP multi-link or connection teaming (which,
from what ive read, can effecticly double bandwidth).

Thanks again

John