Using Multiple Internet Connections with FreeBSD

John Barbieri tenpin784 at metrocast.net
Wed Jul 13 15:28:37 GMT 2005

Howdy,

To start off, I have a FreeBSD router running Nat and dhcp, it is
currently the router for my LAN.

I was wondering if there was a way to aggregate more then one internet
connection using FreeBSD?

That is, have 2 or 3 internet connections coming in on seperate NICs,
and being able to have the box route and nat the packets accordingly to
the lan, thus giving the experience of more bandwidth. Is it even possible?

Has someone done it before? and if you have, do you have a webpage that
you followed instructions from?

Ive been searching around, but I have not been able to find a straight
answer. I was hoping you guys could help

Thanks in advance

John