firefox 1.0.4 crssh

T.F. Cheng tfcheng at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 17:22:56 GMT 2005

hi,
  I am running firefox 1.0.4,1 on freebsd5.4. lately I
encountered a lot of crashes. My first impression is
with the flashplugin, to run flashplugin, I followed
an article on http://freebsdgirl.com/?page_id=550,
doing this has enable my flashplugin but firefox is
unsatable and started to has a lot of print-out during
the session:
[snap]
SetWindow
NewStream
WriteReady
Write
WriteReady
Write
DestroyStream
New
SetWindow
SetWindow
SetWindow
Destroy
[snap]
after a while, firefox would just crash.
then I thought I don't really need flash, so I
deinstall the linuxpluginwrapper and even recompiled
firefox again, but the print-out and crash still
exist, does anybody know what is going on? thanks!

TFC