Still uable to install DarwinStreamingServer

steve lasiter slas7713 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 22:35:37 GMT 2005

I'm still looking for ANY help on getting Darwin
Streaming Server installed, either via ports or
manually. The port is broke and I've contacted the
port maintainer and have got no reply. I'm also aware
that he/she may be busy and I understand this so I'm
not complaining and never would. My group is trying to
offer streaming video on a FreeBSD machine and this is
the biggest stumbling block we've ran into yet. There
are no good examples of alternate installation
processes on the web for FreeBSD and I'm one of those
people that need a guide or something. I've modified
some of the Install scripts out there after compiling
the Darwin Streaming Server and have been unable to
get them to install successfully. If anyone knows of
anyone who has successfully installed this maybe I can
get a quick down and dirty to follow. Any help is
greatly appreciated.

Dean Lasiter