Electrical circuits simulator

Andrey Simonenko simon at comsys.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua
Mon Jul 11 11:14:53 GMT 2005

On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 09:04:20PM +0530, ??????????????? (Shantanoo) wrote:
> On 7/7/05, Andrey Simonenko <simon at comsys.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua> wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > What do you recommend to use for electrical circuits simulating?
> > I need such software for educational purposes.  I found Oregano in
> > ports/cad, but may be I missed something and there is alternative
> > with the same or better level of features as Oregano.
>
> I haven't check Oregano. But for electrical circuit simulation 'spice'
> is nice :)

I need (not really I, but peoples I'm trying to help) a GUI application,
which can: build circuits (with operational amplifiers, transistors), setup
test clamps and view plots.  Oregano uses ngSpice and GNU Cap as simulation
backends.  I quickly check documentation for Splice tools and didn't find
anything about GUI.  Did I miss something?

BTW check Oregano screenshots:

http://arrakis.gforge.lug.fi.uba.ar/shots.php

I need something like this.  Thanks for you help!