dovecat-0.99.14 SSL option not present?

Steve Brown sdbrown at annular.org
Sat Jul 9 01:36:02 GMT 2005

I am trying to get dovecat running on a FreeBSD-5.2.1 system with a
nightly-updated ports tree.  I am running into the problem that dovecat
0.99.14 is not compatible with GNUTLS at the moment, as document on this
list previous to my joining:

> # make config
>
> will allow you to redo your config choices and select SSL rather than
> GNUTLS, support for which is broken in Dovecot itself ATM, thus in the
> port also.

However, when I run the config, I don't have the option to select SSL.
My options are: GNUTLS, SASL2, VPOPMAIL, LDAP, PGSQL, and MYSQL.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Steve B.