DarwinStreamingServer problem

Lowell Gilbert freebsd-questions-local at be-well.ilk.org
Fri Jul 8 20:06:56 GMT 2005

Don't top-post, please.

steve lasiter <slas7713 at yahoo.com> writes:

> Lowell,
>
> Maybe I'm missing something but that is where I was
> going and the only available code there is the
> DarwinStreamingSrvr5.5-Source.tar file and the others
> for Linux and OS X. I'm still unable to find any .zip
> file on the page. Did you find it?

No, I stopped looking after I noticed your first mistake.  I wasn't
going to register with the license server in order to check it out for
you.

It's possible that the port is outdated and should be updated to the
latest release.  I can't be sure without actually trying it.  But if
that is the case, then try talking to the port's maintainer.

		http://be-well.ilk.org/~lowell/