SA rules_dujour

Jean-Paul Natola jnatola at familycareintl.org
Thu Jul 7 18:04:08 GMT 2005

Hi everyone,

I have installed Spamassassin and rules_dujour

I have NOT changed any settings , it is a vanilla install no config files or
anything has been modified, yet  spam is coming right through

Here's the header of one; I feel I'm missing something , I mean just by the
subject I would think it would detect it--

	identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message
	has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or
label
	Content preview:  Tuesday/Wednesday Sale! Fares from $49*. Tuesdays
and
	Wednesdays just became your favorite days of the week! Take advantage
	of these great low fares and book your vacation today! Book on
	spiritair.com by 11:59PM EST on 7/6/05 for travel on Tuesdays and
	Wednesdays only from 7/12/05-9/28/05 unless otherwise noted. [...]
	pts rule name              description

Jean-Paul Natola
Network Administrator
Information Technology