Start telnet server help

fbsd_user fbsd_user at a1poweruser.com
Wed Jul 6 20:50:17 GMT 2005

You can delete all the inetd_enable="YES"  statements in rc.conf but
one.
If you also have a firewall on the freebsd box you have to add rule
to allow tcp port 23 in.
In /etc/inetd.conf you have to uncomment the telnet line to activate
the telnet server.
You also need an user account other than root to login into using
telnet.