FreeBSD's Visual Identity: Outdated?

Chris racerx at makeworld.com
Sun Jul 3 00:10:55 GMT 2005

Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:
> Giorgos Keramidas <keramida at freebsd.org> writes:

>>>CSS? Isnt that a bit outdated? Isnt that more a Windows thing?

> Responding to Chris: CSS is neither outdated nor a Windows thing.  You
> apparently need to get an extra clue or two before you rejoin this
> discussion.

Not really - Some years back MS made a big issue about CSS. It was then
that I lost interest in web devel. Besides - web devel isn't my bag, so
I really don't think that I need to have or get a clue.

One does not need to know how to rebuild an engine to know how to drive
the car.

--
Best regards,
Chris

You can't expect to hit the jackpot
if you don't put a few nickles in the machine.