phpMyAdmin - Startup Error Message

John Brooks john at day-light.com
Sat Jul 2 23:01:28 GMT 2005

Without going into "why would you want to use this"...

The error looks to me like a mysql authentication error, which would
mean that you either failed to set up the correct account information
in mysql or you failed to configure phpMyAdmin with a valid account.

Find the phpMyAdmin config file and make sure you entered the correct
mysql user account. Then check the mysql db to make sure that the correct
user account exists.

--
John Brooks
john at day-light.com