FreeBSD locks up when X-windows running (LONG)

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Sat Jul 2 22:09:32 GMT 2005

No, I am saying your going to have to rebuild with the
June drivers and _see_if_it_works_.

If that locks up, well then as Nvidia wrote those drivers,
you can call them on their support line.  Please report
back here and let us know how this works out - a lot of
people are avoiding purchasing that chipset or boards with
that chipset because Nvidia don't supply programming info,
and nobody really knows how well Nvidia is going to support
us.

Ted