help with matrox parhelia 256Mb with dual head

Eric Ekong eric at unixtechs.org
Fri Jul 1 21:34:57 GMT 2005

As far as I know there is no freebsd driver for the P-Series
of the Matrox card P650, P750, and Parhelia.  Everything I could
find points to using the downloadable driver.  The matrox driver for
these cards is mtx as opposed tot he mga/mga_hal/mgadrm.

Mind sharing your xorg.conf just so I can compare.  I had Xinerama in
and with it in, my desktops just showed duplicates.

Eric
* Paul Schmehl <pauls at utdallas.edu> [050701 17:12]: