Test messages to -questions

James Riendeau jtriende at wisc.edu
Fri Jul 1 16:02:17 GMT 2005

I say burn 'em on the cross.  Why do you need to test to see if you can post
before you actually post a question?  If your first question/comment doesn't
go through, you know it's not working.  And subsequent tests can be the same
question/comment with a datestamp.

Just my 2 cents.

James Riendeau
MMI Computer Support Technician