Cleaning Out Ports?

Matt LaPlante laplante at cat.rpi.edu
Mon Jan 31 18:16:59 PST 2005

Well what I'm more concerned with is how would you locate orphaned
dependencies after the fact.  For a parallel example, in gentoo you would
"emerge --depclean" which searches the tree for any orphaned packages and
removes them.  So say I hadn't used the -r flag when removing packages on
BSD, how could I find the leftovers later?

--
Matt LaPlante
System Administrator
laplante at cat.rpi.edu