Ftp behind firewall/nat

eric wyzerski ericwyzerski at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 31 14:40:03 PST 2005

Hi,

Thanks for the hint but it does'nt work :/. However, now im using passive
ftp and the problem is that when I try to login with the client and do the
"dir" command, when the ftp server send his IP, it send 10.1.1.6 and the
client try to connect to 10.1.1.6! How can I change this Ip for the ip of me
routeur via ipnat command?
Thanks!
Eric