Barry fails if using

Steven Friedrich FreeBSD at insightbb.com
Sun Jan 30 19:25:23 PST 2005

I've added the following to pkgtools.conf to eliminate portsdb and pkgdb
rebuilds:
pkgtools.conf:  ENV['PORTS_DBDRIVER'] ||= 'bdb1_hash'
pkgtools.conf:  ENV['PKG_DBDRIVER'] ||= 'bdb1_hash'

I originally just added the ports var, but i frequently experienced pkgdb
rebuilds and adding the second var solved it.  I originally added the first
line even though i am tracking stable and i was supposedly cured.

anyway, now port barry complains and i believe it's because it only supports a
btree db, not a hashed one.

can anybody confirm or care?

--
i386 FreeBSD 4.11-STABLE