Sound issues

Bozhidar Batsov lordbad at developer.bg
Sun Jan 30 03:19:09 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gert Cuykens" <gert.cuykens at gmail.com>
To: "Bozhidar Batsov" <lordbad at developer.bg>
Cc: <freebsd-questions at freebsd.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2005 12:31 PM
Subject: Re: Sound issues

> On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 11:32:26 +0200, Bozhidar Batsov
> <lordbad at developer.bg> wrote:

Could you tell me did the oss driver autodetected your sound card or you had
to manually select it and if the latter was the case which sound card did
you choose, because I installed the oss driver 2 days ago but it didn't
detect my card(which as you know is the same as yours) and I did not see it
in the list. I thank you in advance for your reply.