FreeBSD browsers...

Steven Friedrich FreeBSD at insightbb.com
Sat Jan 29 15:29:13 PST 2005

I've going crazy trying to figure out the browser situation on FreeBSD.

Could someone in the know, create a chart showing the various browsers and
what plugins are available for each?

I mean, damn, there's Mozilla, Linux Mozilla, Opera, (probably linux opera),
Konqueror, Firefox.

I'm trying to get plugins working in Firefox, and have been having lots of
trouble, so I installed Mozilla, figuring I might get smarter and be able to
find out how it knows where plugins are.  Then I realize (perhaps
incorrectly, that firefox can use plugins for Linux Mozilla, not native
mozilla...

I've tried to use the info at http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/linux.html but I
still can't get things to work.
--