DNS

ZaiD Dashti zaiddashti at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 29 10:01:03 PST 2005

yes i have a ADSL router, and i redirect all ports to freebsd machine
when i connect to apache server (from outside my network and also locally)
it work, but i don't know why DNS gaves me timeout.
there is no nating or firewall, only router, yes the udp is accessable

i'm trying to run DNS server, cuz i want to host my domain (just for
learning how to host)