Acrobat plugin

Steven Friedrich FreeBSD at insightbb.com
Fri Jan 28 20:55:20 PST 2005

I found the 4x example and copied it to etc and removed the stuff for Opera...

When I started firefox and went to about:plugins, I now have a new one for
realplayer, but I'm still missing acroread.  I had previously found the
nppdf.so and made a hard link into the directory where nphelix (Helix DNA
plugin: realplayer g2) is.  Why it sees one and not the other is beyond me...

any more ideas?

btw, thanks for the previous info.