image on website

cali calculus at softhome.net
Fri Jan 28 15:15:25 PST 2005

> On Sat, Jan 29, 2005 at 09:31:54AM +1100, Dave Horsfall wrote:
>> On Fri, 28 Jan 2005, Jerry McAllister wrote:
>>
>> > Someone else has answered your specific question, but I can't help
>> > but wondering how an image of Beastie (BSD) swinging a large rubber
>> > mallet fits in your project on menstrual cycles, fertility and
>> > contraception.   My guesses might be a bit far afield.
>>
>> Of course, you might have to be female to understand...
>>

> ((Or married to one!))  :-)

OK, I think I get it now. The redness of beastie signifies the redness of
the menstruation and also a person getting angry, swinging around a hammer
corresponds to mood "swings", and indicates the anger. In retrospect, it
seems like quite a reasonable choice of image. Dunno about the rubber bit,
maybe this has something to do with contraception, in summary:

anger -> redness of beastie
menstruation -> redness of beastie
mood swings -> swinging of hammer
rubber -> something to do with contraception, or co-incidence

cali