5.3 interrupt storm (atapicam) and I/O error

Daniel S. Haischt me at daniel.stefan.haischt.name
Fri Jan 28 05:41:26 PST 2005

I don't know whether this is related to your issue,
but on one of my boxes I am also getting an interrupt
storm with atapicam enabled.

On FreeBSD 5.2.1 I did not experience any interrupt
storm issues, even if using the same hardware configuration.

Have a look at the attached text file for a detailed
description ...