MacPerl for Freebsd: Convert Macintosh files

Aaron Siegel bulk_mail at siegel-tech.net
Thu Jan 27 13:35:06 PST 2005

I am not really trying to convert, but automate the renaming of Macintosh
files.  I would like to extract the information stored within the fork of a
Macintosh file and then rename the file to a Windows file naming scheme.  The
Mac distribution of Perl has those capabilities with included in the MacPerl
module.